7th July 2016
High performance belt grinding plant for processing mild steel, stainless steel, high strength steel and wear steel.
The operation of the LGA series differs in general to the other series. Here the workpiece is clamped and fix the grinding unit moves then. The LGA series are available in different lengths and they are offered with three different grinding unit variants. In the machines of the type I, the grinding unit is processing the bevel from above and it is controlled manually in this case.
Application / Feature
- Bevel angle and residual land width precisely controllable
- No heat input into the material
- Excellent quality of the welds in the critical load range
- Significant rationalization potential by significantly shortened working hours
- Low, calculable tool and consumption costs
- High material removal rate